Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone! What a year it has been. So many new faces, new friends...... I feel very blessed to be a part of the SAVES and Stonecliff Animal Clinic of NH veterinary communities. A quick summary of my 2012 year.....




Petunia developed Liver Disease but is responding to her medication and new diet! She looked fine but went in to see my dad for some routine lab work and low and behold! Dad says the liver is one of those organs that can heal itself pretty well. He said we caught it early enough and she should have a bright and yappy future.


I fell in love with Lucy, the dog of my dreams!


And Kylie..... another girl of my dreams! Can you blame a dog? I like to spread my charm around you know..... soon I hope to get a picture of Rosie.... I met her in the park last night....


My brother played in the Shrine Bowl in August (unfortunately "No Dogs Allowed" in the Dartmouth Stadium) go figure.





We "Walked on the Wildside" for the Upper Valley Humane Society, and raised money for 



Hoot Bing got sick and then got better after visiting SAVES.





I visited an island with my family and got to dive in the ocean for the first time. My sister thought it would be a good idea to make me into her sand castle.... girls!


and I even met some friends on the island, BIG HOT friends....


the only way for this big boy to cool down was laying in a bag of ice.....


we celebrated in a big way my sister turning 21 years old with huge fire that floated off into the sky...


another hurricane hit Vermont.....


old friends visited SAVES for knee surgery.....


and new ones for all different types of reasons....


63 Evans Drive is now home to North Country Crematorium as well as Dee Ganley, Sue Kenney and Kate Viles obedience and agility classes.



and thanks to Open MRI we now have the ability to offer such incredible advanced services to our patients.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Thank you for making SAVES and Stonecliff Animal Clinic of New Hampshire the destination for all of your pet's needs from wellness care to emergency and critical care. We are always available, 24 hours a day, every day. Thank you for joining our family, we are honored to have you with us!