Tuesday, February 14, 2012

happy valentine what?

Not sure what all the fuss is about. Mom's been making heart shaped cookies and talking about valentine's and some little guy named cupid that flies around naked shooting arrows. Sounds dangerous and cold! I know one thing, I love my family and friends everyday. I love food, squirrels, Petunia, the cute boxer I meet on my walks everyday in the park. I love when my sister says "wantsta monsta" (code for going for a walk), even if she is just teasing me. I love when my little brother wrestles with me and I let him win. I love when my older brother takes me for rides in "his" truck and when my sister comes home from college and sneaks me food when no one is looking. I love when my dad takes me out in the morning to feed the horses, AND I love when my mom does ANYTHING AT ALL!!!
Happy V-Day All!
tata for now

No comments: